Delivery & payment
The basic requirement for the purchase of books is the correct filling of the order form.
1. Delivery of Goods is limited to the territory of the European Union. The Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Client while placing the Order. At the request of the Client, it is possible to deliver outside of the European Union with terms of delivery set individually.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is made via:
- Polish post
- Courier company
It is possible to pick up your order in our shop: APM SALES AND SERVICES SP. Z O. O. (bookstore bookoff) Ogrodowa 7, 00-893 Warsaw, Poland. It may take up to 2 working days for the order to be collected. From Monday till Friday, 11.00 am to 7.00 pm, except public holidays. When you pick up your order, you can pay with cash or credit card.
Delivery costs are:
DPD – PLN 11
DPD cash on delivery – PLN 15
Polish post – priority PLN 15
Polish post – cash on delivery priority PLN 20
In addition delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing an Order.
3. Delivery time is up to 2 working days for delivery in Poland. The delivery date is calculated from the moment the Client sends the Order. Realization of the Order starts after the Client places the Order (cash on delivery) or after the payment has been received (prepayment).
PRICES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. Prices of the Goods are quoted in Polish zloty or euro, depending on the language version on the Shop chosen by the Client, and include all ingredients, including VAT (with the information of its rate), customs and all other costs.
2. The Client is able to pay the price:
- by bank transfer
- by cash on delivery (for the Goods delivered in Poland)
- by PayU
- by PayPal
- by payment system provided by IAI Inc
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal.